- WALK: We’re very fortunate to have the Greenway walking path behind the houses across the street which leads to the 10 acre Botanical Garden trails. It also a wonderful neighborhood to walk through to downtown Asheville which is only one mile away.
- HIKE: The Asheville area is known for many beautiful waterfall hikes. My favorites are Dupont State Park or Catawba Falls. The Montford neighborhood is right next to UNCA’s Botanical Gardens, just a 1/2 mile away with 10 acres of trails and property to explore.
- BREAKFAST: The 5 Points Greek Diner in Montford is close and great! Also Biscuit Head and Early Girl are favorites.
- LUNCH: Nine Mile or All Day Darling are both located in the Montford Historic District, and are open for lunch just a five to 10 minute walk from the house.
- DINNER: Chiesa located in the Montford Historic District and is a wonderful Italian Restaurant with homemade pasta. It is a seven minute walk from the house. My Favorite restaurant is Bouchon French Bistro located downtown Asheville one mile away.
- PUB/WINERY: New Belgium and Wedge in the River Arts are two miles away. Wicked Weed, Catawba Brewery, Ginger’s Revenge and Noble Cider are all downtown. There are over 60 Breweries in Asheville. The Walnut Street Wine Bar is great, too.